OMG!! It's Wednesday again. I can't believe how quick the week has came around again. So I'm heading over to visit Lee at Freshly Pieced for another W.I.P Wednesday.
This week has just flown by for me.
But I do have some achievements for sure.
1. I finished piecing together my Christmas placemats for a swap. I just have to baste, quilt and bind them. They were so much fun and a Moda Bake Shop recipe. Stay tuned for some photos.
2. I took the Jelly Roll 1600 Quilt for a trial run. I had heaps of fun. I'm a slow sewer so it took me nearly 3 hours to piece it together. But its definitely fun and will be thinking about using the concept for a quilting weekend I'm organising.
3. A non quilting achievement this week. We have redesigned our kitchen and added more cupboard space. It looks amazing and to make it even better we were able to match our previous cupboards and bench tops with the original kitchen we put in nearly 5 years ago. Woo Hoo. It feels like a completely different room. DH and I spent a few hours reorganising today and its feels great to have it done.
4. I finished off my friendship bracelets and they are currently on route to the United States. I hope that my swap partners like them. They were so fun to make.
5. I also worked on some hexagon flowers that are going to be added to a special gift. I will post some pictures when I have finialised the gift.