Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I didn't get to see the New Year in this year as I'm trying to catch up on lost sleep after our Christmas trip away with a very unsettled little boy and thanks to my little girl she has passed on her cold. Argh!!

So in my continual madness, I have been browsing around for some quilt alongs for 2013 when I came across this...






Leanne from She Can Quilt is hosting the 2013 Finish-A-Long (FAL) and I think that I have enough projects that I could compile a nice list for 2013. Seeing that there is a link party every 3 months, I can have a nice time thinking about or working on those dreaded UFOs.

Now to start thinking about my list...hmmm I definitely have some immediate projects to finish off over the next three months. 

I will be linking back on Monday 7th January with my list. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sounds like a great quilt a long. Will have to investigate it further. Hope you catch up on your sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the week of Christmas with a bad cold. No fun, is it?
    I am trying to finish up some UFOs this coming year, too. Good luck to us! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.