Friday, January 4, 2013

Joining in

So DH is currently working 5 nights on so I'm kicking back my heels, lazing about in my recliner and stitching away with blogging friends. Kids will be watching their eyelids by 7pm.

I'm going to the first Friday night stitching hosted by Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' Can't wait. My girlfriend Simone has joined in on the action too. 



My plans. Hexagons of course. It's going to be a scorcher today (43 degrees Celsius) but not uncommon. So hand work is better than nothing.

See everyone this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for joining in. It has been a while that we have connected on a Friday night.

    I am going to sew the applique pictures on 5 bibs for my cousin's new baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are basking in the heat and we are having abnormally cold temps--even for winter. : ) Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.