I have been following Freshly Pieced for a while and just love the idea and concept of W.I.P Wednesday. If you haven't already guessed what this is...it means work in progress. I have a button on the side so check it out. And who as a quilter has got some W.I.P's in their sewing rooms or house.
So I thought that I would list some of my W.I.P.s that I would like to finish off for May 2011.
The top of my list for May is my Quilted Fabric Basket Swap. I need to have my basket finished and sent off by May 15th. I don't have much time but this week I have been finishing off my hexagons to put on the bag. Aren't they gorgeous. I am addicted to paper piecing.
Other projects that are on my list include:
- Naked Bed Challenge (top to be finished by 1st June 2011
- Snickerdoodle Paper Bag Swap
- Hannah's quilt and Will's floor mat
- Massachusetts Star block for the next Quilt Block Swap
- Friendship Block swap with my local quilting group
- Friendship challenge (to be completed by September 2011)
So for #25 W.I.P Wednesday here is my list of To Do's...