So its W.I.P Wednesday again. Yeah!!!
I finished my Quilted Fabric Basket and it has been sent off to Canada and its new home. Can't wait to see how excited the recipient will be.
Isn't it gorgeous. Had so much fun with the process, I will definitely make another one soon.
I also received my special fabric from my friend for our Friendship Challenge. I have started to go through my stash of fabrics to match. Here is a sneak peak of what I have found.
I have also been cutting up fabric for a baby's quilt. The baby was born in April and I'm yet to see the new little man but I wanted to make him his own special quilt. So in my search for a pattern, I was happy to see one of the latest Moda Bake Shop recipes Easy Strawberry Fields Brick Quilt. Though it is made with a Layer Cake and I have cut into some jelly roll scraps. It will be gorgeous. Can't wait to show more photos.
So now its time for my list....It has grown just a few items and I'm sure I could find more so now for the reveal.
1. Quilted Fabric Basket Swap - finished and sent off
2. Naked Bed Challenge - top needs to be finished by 1st June
3. Snickerdoodle Paper Bag Swap (awaiting my paper bag goodies)4. Hannah's quilt
5. Will's floor mat
6. Massachusetts Star Block for next Quilt Block Swap -June 2011
7. Friendship Block swap with my local quilting group
8. Friendship Challenge - quilt to be finished by September 2011
9. Archie's quilt
10. IPad and Accessories Case
I'm sure I could just keep adding to the list but for now I will concentrate on just my 10 items list