Hip Hip Hooray....its W.I.P Wednesday.
So I have had a busy week. This week also happen to involve family time with my in-laws as they are returning from their 3 month travelling around the western parts of Australia. My little ones were so excited about their grandparents visiting and we sad to see them return home this morning.
Easy Strawberry Fields Brick Quilt. I have loved how the jelly roll scraps from Wee Play have come together with some natural homespun. The quilt is going to be gorgeous.
Secondly, to fulfill my addiction to paper piecing, I have been secretly working on some snowflakes or stars whichever you like to see them. I'm using 3/4 inch hexagons. They are just devine and I plan to make some more and use them in a baby quilt for a very special friend. Stay tuned for further additions.
My W.I.P Wednesday List:
1. Naked Bed Challenge - top needs to be finished by 1st June (looks like it won't be a finished quilt top as I haven't even started the sewing yet :( )
2. Snickerdoodle Paper Bag Swap (awaiting my paper bag goodies)
3. Hannah's quilt
4. Will's floor mat
5. Massachusetts Star Block for next Quilt Block Swap -June 2011
6. Friendship Block swap with my local quilting group
7. Friendship Challenge - quilt to be finished by September 2011
8. Archie's quilt
9. IPad and Accessories Case