Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friendship Swap Blocks

Today was the big unveiling for the Friendship Swap Blocks with my local quilting group Murray Mallee Quilters group. I have been playing around with Picasa to see whether I could collage the photos together and load them onto Blogger. So just a rehash of what it was. We had a month to complete a block. Our swap partners gave us specifics about what they wanted.

So here goes. These are the blocks that I made for my Swap partners.

These are the blocks I received in turn. One of my swap partners made me 2 blocks because her first block was too small. I asked for sampler blocks and provided purples and a cream background. Now I have to decide what I'm going to do with them.

2 comments:

  1. What a variety of blocks you made. I love the little penguin in the Santa hat!
    Great collection of purple blocks. Have you seen either of Sharyn Craig's books on settings. I love them--full of great ideas for how to set blocks from swaps, exchanges and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick off the mark aren't you Kylie. Hope to have mine up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.