Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Here in spirit

I just wanted to let people know that I've been busy the last couple of weeks. It will continue to be busy until the end of the month. I've been around looking at all my favourite blogs and adding my comments but I've been unable to post, much to my dismay.

My sewing machine had a little holiday at the Doctor and I'm yet to test to see if its problem has been fixed. I have a few unfinished items that are priority number one to get done very soon.

I've been wearing my other hats recently, which include President of my children's playgroup. Its that time of the year again when we have our AGM and get ready for the end of the year and teach the new committee what they can do in 2012. I'm also trying to employ a new Playgroup Leader which is a task within itself.

I've have been hexagoning when I sit down in the evening. 

Its about as much as I can manage. The quilt is coming to a close and I'm in love with it. I've had so much fun and can't wait to show off the finished product.

I've also managed to make some of the Ahhh Hexagons. They are lots of fun as well.

This week my Prima Ballerina has her dance concert. All systems are go and everyday there are rehearsals on. Today we have our first full dress rehearsal, makeup, hair and all. She is very excited and prancing around the house at all opportunities. Will have to show everyone a photos of her in her costume soon.

Lastly, my internet has been so slow that its been hard to do anything. But is back to normal today. Thank goodness. I've missed my speedy connections and seeing everyone's blogs just pop up on the screen for me.

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, but take care of your family needs. We will be here when you get back.
    What is the finished size of your hexie quilt going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexagons are beautiful! Good luck, I know exactly how you feel with so many things needing your attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard wearing so many hats, isn't it? Your quilt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.