Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hexagons

I pulled out an old faithful yesterday. It just called to me. It must have been a form of comfort for me as I had some minor surgery. 

It felt so good to work on this W.I.P again. Its been on hold whilst I work on my other hexagons.

Here is diamond number 23.

Here is the beginning of diamond number 24.

Now I have to pull out the fabrics and choose more diamond colorways to add to the quilt.

Here is a picture of its current progress as well.

So my weekend will be filled with hand sewing as I don't think I can manage a machine and be comfortable. What will others be sewing this weekend??

3 comments:

  1. I. Am loving it as it comes together I want to make it. Email me the instructions please.
    I am going to be making my Advent pockets in time for Thursday. Have to get the machine cranking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still hoping to get Bonnie's pattern, "Smokey Mountain Stars"made in red and green plaids for a Christmas quilt. May just be a flimsy, though. Don't know if I am brave enough yet to apply my machine quilting skills to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try hexagons, but the looks so difficult to me. i am new to all of this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.