Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friendship Bracelet Swap

I know that I have been a bit slack on the whole blogging at the moment.

Things have improved and I'm slowly getting to start and finish off some projects that are back logging if you like. I have some swaps that I'm trying to catch up on and I have a few projects that I need to finish off so they are no longer WIPs.

But I have managed to stay in touch with the blogs that I follow. Recently, Jeni from In Color Order was a guest blogger over at The Modern Marigold and reintroduced me to an old craft addiction of the friendship bracelet. 

Now how could I resist. I loved making these bracelets as a teenager and just felt an urge of nostalgia to be a part of this brief but exciting swap. I have 3 swap partners and endless ideas about what I will make.

So I'm participating in the Friendship Bracelet Swap for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.