Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday's developments

Well I would have to say that I've had a productive afternoon. Whilst my son was asleep for his afternoon nap, I cut and sewed together my present for the Snickerdoodle Paper Bag Swap.

I was so impressed with how everything came together and though I had to read the instructions and some things were a bit trial and error the overall achievements left me feeling warm and fuzzy.

So I posted a couple of weeks ago that I received my goodies for the swap.

Well here is what I have done with the fabric and goodies so far. 




In case people are wondering what its going to be. I'll give you a hint. Every woman has one.....

Now the evening is ahead of me and I'm planning to do some hand quilting to finish off the front of my project. I will be so excited to show off this swap to people and I do believe that it will be another project that I would make again and again.

1 comment:

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.