Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Festival of Half Square Triangles

Megan from Canoe Ridge Creations is hosting a Festival of Half Square Triangles.


So from Monday 2nd April, she has a number of guest bloggers joining up to help her show people what great things you can do with HSTs with tutorials and project ideas. 

At the end of the festival there is going to be some great prizes from the Fat Quarter Shop for the winners. This is the grand prize.

Woo Hoo. I love the Fat Quarter Shop. I might just have to put my thinking cap on and make myself a new HST project to enter.


2 comments:

  1. I have some turnovers just needing this festival. Only I'm on the kindle so if you reply say "reminder " so I'll remember to check this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.