Friday, March 2, 2012

Small Blog Meets

I was perusing some of my favourite blogs and came across this in the land of blog.

I am considered a small blog with under 50 bloggers. Lily's Quilts created this to encourage new bloggers or even bloggers with a small list of followers to get out there and meet other like minded people.

So I am putting myself out there as a small blog. Come and check me out. 

I'm also adding my link to Lily's blog. There are others out there just like me. So check them out as well.

4 comments:

  1. wow if you are small I am teeny tiny! Have a week away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found you through the Small blog meet-up. I like your Hexagons Gone Mad quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over here from Lily's Quilts to say hello and check out your blog. I see your little man had a birthday recently. My younger cutie turns two tomorrow. Where does the time go? www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi popping in from Lily's too from the SBM! nice to meet you and look forward to reading more of your blog x

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.