Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday Night Sew-In

Its that time of the month again. It's time to join up to Friday Night Sew-In being hosted by Heidi and Bobbi. Where has the month gone???

I've got some great plans to achieve some finished quilt tops. How about you?? Let's hope that I have a good run at the sewing machine.

I hope that I can last some distance. Early mornings are a killer and I've had lots recently. Lets just say it is still dark when I'm up for the day. 

Anyhow, I'm hanging out for Friday night. DH returned to work this week and is working nights on this Friday. I have the lounge room/sewing room, TV and the evening to sew till I drop.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have signed up for it again too and am just spending some time visiting a few other blogs. I am starting my FNSI at 9.30 after the girls have gone to school! We get up at 5am by choice and am usually ready for bed at 9om LOL. Anyway must say I love your blog with all the beautiful projects and I love the birthday quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.