Monday, April 11, 2011

Naked Bed Challenge


Have you read about the Naked Bed Challenge. Well if you haven't...for the next two months, Sarah Fielke has put out a challenge for people who haven't got a quilt on their own bed to make one for themselves. The best thing about it is that there are prizes for those who are interested as well. Quilts do not need to be quilted but the tops do need to be finished by 1st June 2011. Photos can be placed up on Flickr.

Because I can't help myself and because I love a good challenge, I've decided to make myself a new queen size quilting using the gorgeous Park Avenue fabric range by My 3 sisters.


I have a button on my side bar if anyone else is curious.

I just never have enough to do in my life..I just have to find more...

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.