Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quilted Basket Swap




Shh, its a secret but here is my fabric colours and choices for the Quilted Basket Swap that I joined in the Quilting Gallery on Facebook.


My swapper lives internationally and has a daughter who loves these colours. I have a huge collection of spot fabric so it will be a spotty bag when its finished.

Now the big question is what to do with the overall design. Do I....

1. Add some hexagons because I love them

2. Plain and simple with basic piecing

3 Add some Dresden flowers because they are cute too

Oh the dilemma. I'm sure I'll decide soon and it will just come together. But I will have to get a move on.

If anyone is interested in what the finished product will look like check out the button on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.