Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Time Flies...

Where does our time go. Apart from being a busy mother of two kids now 2 and 4 years, I was actually lucky enough to have my husband home for a 2 week holiday which we went away. It was wonderful as I was allowed to take my sewing machine and hand stitching.

So I've been a bit busy. As you can guess, writing in my blog isn't one of my top priorities in life but I do enjoy my blog browsing. I will have to change this habit if I want to make the public more aware of my achievements and addictions.

Anyhow, stay posted. I have some pics on the way of some of my 2011 resolutions, a friendship block swap with my local quilting group, a quilt block swap from facebook and as usual I have joined a couple more swaps for the next couple of months.

My favourite monthly Sunday quilt group has decided to participate in the Civil War Quilt block of the week. I have yet to start my blocks but just love the idea of doing something free with a special group of friends. I will just have to use my special 1800 reproduction fabrics that I collect as 10" sample squares. My fingers itch just thinking about it.

Happy quilting

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what people write. Please leave me a comment.